Du patch à gogo pour Hellgate
Jeux Vidéo /
- écrit par Fen-X, le 06/12/2007
Tags : jeux pour video diablo hellgate london patch
Le patch 0.6 de Hellgate: London est à peine arrivé que Flagship Studios diffuse le patch notes du 0.7, déjà déployé sur les serveurs de test.
Encore quelques corrections au niveau de la mémoire, quelques problèmes de skills, quelques améliorations d'interface, et un petit peu de contenu pour les abonnés. Va-t-on enfin récupérer les textures hi-rez des armures des copains (qui étaient désactivées à cause des fuites de mémoire) ?
Bref, place au patch notes, tout frais du matin pêché.
- Fixed a UI-related memory leak
- Fixed a clothing and armor texture-related memory issue
- New Looking For Group interface that allows players to more easily find each other for creating specific groups.
- Reorganized the De-modificator, Augmentrex, and Nanoforge interfaces to appear in the left-hand panel area.
- Added an auto-transparency feature.
- Scrollbar added to the Guild interface.
• Fixed a bug that prevented remapping the Shift key.
- Players should now be able to skip all logo splash-screens with a single click.
- The difficulty of Nightmare has
been rebalanced. More overall experience is earned in Nightmare levels,
scaling of group experience and difficulty has been improved, and the
overall level progression has been adjusted.
- Fixed skills getting added to and/or removed from Shift activation when swapping weapons.
- Investing a skill point into an Aura skill will no longer automatically cause it to activate.
- Taunt skills are no longer reduced in effectiveness when grouped
- Path of Righteousness now applies damage from offhand melee weapons.
- Prayer of Retribution can now be used while poisoned.
- Prayer of Healing can no longer be used while poisoned.
- The Summon Ember and Summon Fire Elemental skills should no longer conflict when granted through items.
- Fixed a bug that caused Drain Power to charge an upfront power cost.
- Tempest’s targeting range has been increased and should now properly lose targets that move out of range.
- Fixed a bug which prevented Boneshards from having any effect on every other cast.
- Fixed a bug which prevented Evokers from using any other skills for two seconds after casting Boneshards.
- Hand of Nostrom correctly adds more beams as the skill level increases.
- Fixed a bug which sometimes caused the Warper’s pet icon to not show up.
- Master of the Flame’s skill effects now display properly in the skill description tooltip.
- Engineer Drone behavior improved.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Repair Drone to be used at no cost.
- Drones will now level properly along with their owner. Existing
Drones that are below your character’s level will automatically be
raised to the correct level.
- Drones now receive correct health bonuses with skill level after re-summoning it.
- Overshield now gives the correct amount of shields.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Homing Shot from activating properly
- Fixed a bug with the Cannon Street Rails Quest Bug.
- Fixed an end of Act 4 bug where Maxim and Arphaun occupy the same
place, allowing you to only talk to one of them, thus preventing you
from completing the quest.
- Fixed a bug where Slaughterbeast occasionally doesn't spawn as expected for the “Regular Customer” quest.
Guilds and Groups
- Improved the drop rate of various recipes and analyzers.
- New blueprints have been added for Focus items and Boots.
- Focus items and Boots can now be made by crafters.
- Fixed a bug where Auras would turn on and off when swapping weapons that grant aura skills.
- Fixed a bug where players were not seeing Guild invites.
- Introduced new Auto-Party logic to provide better matches.
- Fixed additional instances where players were sometimes randomly teleported when other people use portals.
- Players can now use the /stuck command when in Ghost form.
- Fixed rare instances where certain areas were impassible.
Special Subscriber Features
- Fixed a bug where Founders saw all character names in blue text.
- Fixed rare issues with being unable to properly apply the Multiplayer patch.
- Fixed a bug with mods on weapons not being properly equipped when loading a character.
- Fixed rare cases where the PRD became unusable.
- Fixed a bug where numerous pets would show up in Stations.
12 new Unique Items
New unique weapons spread across all three factions.
We have a few Holiday goodies in our bag of tricks, including a very special gift that keeps on giving!
This mystic box transforms the junk you put in it into something new
and wonderful. When you discover a new Transmogrifier formula, it is
automatically stored in a special recipe list.
This festive winter cap will give you good luck and cheer all the year round.
Quest for a jolly new fiendish friend decked out in holiday garb.
8 New-Year Dye Kits
Celebrate the New Year with special winter colors for your armor.